Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Lunch Break

We went to Jimmy John's for lunch. (Sidenote: If you ask Lucy where she'd like to go to lunch, she will almost always choose JJ's. Jack usually just requests corn dogs. Gross.)  I was paying and told the kids to pick one of the booths that was close to the cash register. When I turned around to look, they had both climbed into the same side of the booth, and Lucy had them shutting their eyes, folding their hands and praying. Ohh, I have never wished for my camera more. 

Every time I watch one of these sweet moments unfold, am reminded how lucky I am to spend each day with them. I am trying to treasure all these moments and put them in my memory. They're especially handy to remember when both kids are driving their mini-carts like bumper carts through the grocery store at top speed as I follow like a frazzled maniac trying to catch them. 

No comments: