What would Memorial Day weekend be without a few home projects? We added a couple of finishing touches to the baby's room this weekend, and I'm happy to report that we're feeling a little more prepared for the baby's arrival.
After three trips to Lowe's and one broken drill bit, Brandon successfully installed new blinds. He also hung two prints above the dresser that were part of the Hagen family nursery 30 years ago.
I don't think we've posted enough photos of the daddy-to-be on our blog. Brandon has done so much to get the baby's room ready, so here's a shot of him showing off his hard work:
After three trips to Lowe's and one broken drill bit, Brandon successfully installed new blinds. He also hung two prints above the dresser that were part of the Hagen family nursery 30 years ago.
I don't think we've posted enough photos of the daddy-to-be on our blog. Brandon has done so much to get the baby's room ready, so here's a shot of him showing off his hard work:
No comments:
Post a Comment