Saturday, May 31, 2008

2 Week Countdown

Friday brought another doctor's visit, and I'm happy to report that baby and I are still in great health. I've been getting pretty worn down during the past week, so I was a little disappointed to learn that there are no signs that baby will arrive sooner than June 14 (or even later).

Sleep has become more of an issue in the last few days. I suppose this is helping me adapt a little bit to the new schedule I'll have once the baby arrives.

Combined with the lack of sleep, we've had an incredibly busy social calendar this week. My friends at the museum threw us a wonderful shower, and we've had several dinners out and parties with friends. I think our schedule has been crammed because we're trying to see as many friends as possible one last time before the tot is here.

After much persuasion from Brandon, I've posted this photo of my belly, which as of Friday was still growing!

No comments: